List of PDP Looters, Batch B.
1. Dieziani Alison-Madukwe, former Minister of Petroleum: N126 billion, $1.5 billion and 5.5 million British Pounds, Dieziani N23 billion and $3 billion
2. Rtd. Lt.-Gen. Kenneth Minimah: N13.9 billion. N4.8 billion recovered by EFCC in cash and property.
3. Lt.-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika: N4.5 billion. N29m recovered by the EFCC so far.
4. Alex Barde, former Chief of Defence Staff: N8 billion, and EFCC recovered almost N4 billion in cash and property already.
5. Inde Dikko: former CG Customs: N40 billion, and N1.1 billion in cash recovered in cash and choice properties.
6. Air Marshal Adesola Amosun: N21.4 billion. N2.8 billion recovered in cash. 28 properties and 3 vehicles also recovered.
7. Senator Bala Abdulkadir, former FCT Minister: N5 billion. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
8. Senator Stella Oduah: N9.8 billion. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
9. Former Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu: N1.6 billion – from NSA.
10. Senator Jonah Jang, former Plateau State Governor: N12.5 billion.
11. Bashir Yuguda, former Minister of State for Finance: N1.5 billion. $829,800 recovered.
12. Senator Peter Nwaboshi: N1.5 billion.
13. Aliyu Usman: Former NSA Dasuki’s aide: N512 million.
14. Ahmad Idris: Former NSA Dasuki’s PA: N1.5 billion.
15. Rasheed Ladoja: Former Oyo Governor: N500 million.
16. Tom Ikimi: N300 million.
17. Femi Fani-Kayode: N866 million.
18. Hassan Tukur, former PPS to President Goodluck: $1.7 million.
19. Nenadi Usman: N1.5 billion.
20. Benedicta Iroha: N1.7 billion.
21. Aliyu Usman Jawaz: Close ally of former NSA Dasuki: N882 million.
22. Jonah Jang, former Plateau State Governor: N12.5 billion.
23. Godknows Igali: Over N7 billion.”
The total amount allegedly looted by 23 people named in this list is $19.82 billion in foreign currency, and N320.066 billion.
335 total views, 1 views today